Saturday, June 13

Weirdest dream

I think it was in two or three parts. In one part I was living in a country ran by a fascist dictator ship and about 14 years old. I don't really want to go in to it too much but basically we had to try and save the world with a hammer in a box and a roll of barcodes printed on paper. We ended up saving the world, but lost sight of our cause and tried to kill a bunch of rich kids.

In the other dream I was living in halls and there was this girl I kept seeing everywhere just by chance, eventually her and her friends confronted me and accused me of stalking her, which wasn't true. They said a lot of cruel things and refused to give back a comic I'd left there or something...so I beat them all to death and tried to leave the country. It was weird because it was someone I knew and I kept thinking the whole thing was real for a bit and being really quite worried about what the repercussions would be.

When I woke up I was pretty relieved I hadn't killed anyone.

No comments: